Maquina formadora de laminas de techo corrugado 18-75-975
|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,D/P,Paypal,Money Gram,Western Union|
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CFR,CIF,EXW,FCA,CPT,CIP|
|Min. Order:||1 Set/Sets|
|Delivery Time:||45-60 Days|
|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Supply Ability:||500 SETS|
|Certificate:||ISO 9001 / CE|
Model No.: SUF-CG
18-75-975 Corrugated Roof Sheet Forming Machine
Our equipments, including arch sheet machines, Sandwich Plate Roll Forming Machine, Polyurethane spray foam machines CZ Purlin Changeable Roll Forming Machine, Corrugated Roof Sheet Roll Forming Machine, Glazed Tile Roof Sheet Roll Forming Machine, Hydraulic Guillotine Press Brake Machine, Floor Deck Roll Forming Machine, all sell good both in domestic and foreign markets because of our top quality and most competitive price. What’s more, oversea services are available for us. we can send our engineers and workers to customer’s construction sites.
Main features of 18-75-975 Corrugated Roll Forming Machine
The advantages of 18-75-975 Corrugated Roof Sheet Forming Machine are as follows:
1. The produces panel is widely used in modern factory, such as workshop, 4S auto shop, is a new popular roof panel and well decoration panel,
2. Easy operation, low maintenance cost,
3. Popular in South American market (like Bolivia).
Detailes images of Corrugated Roof Sheet Forming Machine
1. 18-75-975 Corrugated Roof Sheet Forming Machine rollers
Rollers anufactured by high quality 45# steel, CNC lathes, Heat Treatment,
With Hard-Chrome Coating for long life,
With feeding material guide, Body frame made by 350H type steel by welding
2. 18-75-975 Corrugated Roll Forming Machine Pre-Cut
Avoid wasting material, easy to operate, The pre-cutter is connected with PLC control system,
PLC is calculating profile length within roll forming, once material s required to change,
PLC is calculationg the length for total and remind operator, production finishes and able to manual shearing material before roll forming so as to change material for new production.
It is the advanced function and good for production to save material, no waste.
3. Corrugated Roof Sheet Forming Machine Post Cutter
Cutter frame made by high quality 20mm steel late by welding,
Post cut, stop to cutting, use the same hydraulic motor drive
Hydraulic motor: 2.2kw, Hydraulic pressure range: 0-12Mpa,
Cutting tool material: mold steel Cr12(D3 steel) Heat Treatment
4. 18-75-975 Corrugated Roll Forming Machine PLC Control Cabinet
5. 18-75-975 Corrugated Roof Sheet Forming Machine Decoiler
Manual Decoiler: one set
Un-powered, manually control steel coil inner bore shirinkage and stop
Max feeding width: 1000mm, coil ID range: 470±30mm
Capacity: Max 5 tons
With 6 tons hydraulic decoiler for option
5. 18-75-975 Corrugated Roof Sheet Forming Machine Exit Rack
Un-powered, one unit
Other details of Corrugated Roof Sheet Forming Machine
Suitable for material with thickness 0.3-0.8mm
Shafts manufactured by 45#, Main shaft diameter Φ75mm, precision machine
Motor driving, Gear chain transmission, 19 rollers to form,
Main motor: 5.5lw, frequency speed control, forming speed appro. 15-20m/min, 30m/min as optional,
HEBEI SENUF MANUFACTURE AND TRADE CO., LTD
SENUF is a group company and belonging Hebei Province Government. Our company is located in china recognized as a leading supplier, manufacturer and distributor union in providing:
1) The first part is many kinds of machines: Roof Sheet Roll Forming Machine, Large Span Roll Forming Machine, C/Z/U Purlin Roll Forming Machine, light keel forming machine and Other Assistant Equipments. Such as Pipe Cutting Machine, Bending Machine, Decoiler , welding robot and So On.
A lot of Forming Machines have sold to Europe, America, Southeast Asia, Africa, Middle East and Get Good Feedbacks.
2) The second part is building materials: Iron Wire, Wire Mesh, Fence and Panel, Nails,Steel Coils/Sheets/Pipes/Tubes, etc.
In these years, We are increasing international market share.
Roll forming companies have known for many years the many benefits of using the process of roll forming to create complicated and complex metal shapes. Roll forming is often used to manufacture large metal pieces, and it has many benefits over other forms of metal shaping such as press breaking. If you are interested in using roll formed metals, consider some of the following advantages:
Lower costs: Roll forming requires less material handling and labor. This creates a continuous production and lowers the cost-per-piece of each metal piece.
Increased consistency: For large orders, roll forming creates pieces that are identical every time. You will find more accuracy, uniformity, and consistency in individual pieces as well as the entire production lot.
Fewer secondary operations: With roll forming, you can add additional extras, often saved for secondary processing, at the same time. During roll forming you can cut, notch, perforate, punch, and otherwise change the metal during the initial production. This also increases the structural integrity of the piece and better parts joining.
Rapid delivery and turnaround times: Because roll forming is done mostly with one simple process, parts can get to your sooner. Basically, roll forming is a one-stop shop that allows your metal parts to get to you sooner with greater accuracy and cost savings.
For these reasons and more, if a company has the option of choosing to use roll formed metal, you will not be sorry. Roll formed metal is highly effective and beneficial in a multitude of ways.
- Company Name: HEBEI SENUF MANUFACTURE AND TRADE CO., LTD
- Product/Service: Cold Roll Forming Machine , Large Span Roll Forming Machine , C/Z/U Purlin Roll Forming Machine , Roof Sheet Tile Roll Forming Machine , CNC Pipe Cutting Machine , Steel Products-Building materials
- Capital (Million US $): 5000,000RMB
- Year Established: 2009
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$10 Million - US$50 Million
- Export Percentage: 91% - 100%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$10 Million - US$50 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 15
- No. of R&D Staff: 91 -100 People
- No. of QC Staff: 91 -100 People
- OEM Services Provided: no
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Contact Person: Ms. he
- Tel: 86-311-88035278
Premium Related Products